The 2012 Yamaha motorcycles line-up at Yamaha official site. Actually, this bike is not a real cheap motorcycles for 125cc motorcycles engine.The liquid-cooled 2-stroke comes with the torque-boosting Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS). The YZ125 features Yamaha's advanced lightweight aluminium chassis technology, and the bike's semi-double cradle helps give it a wet weight of just 94.5 kg.
Yamaha has designed the YZ125 to handle these challenges and more, and its agility is further helped by a lightweight front brake hose clamp. The super compact braking system keeps unsprung weight low for super-responsive suspension on all types of terrain.
Offered at a price of 2012 YZ125, 6290 (MSRP)and in only one color that is special blue/white.
2012 Yamaha YZ125 Specifications
- Engine type : liquid-cooled, 2-stroke, Forward-inclined single cylinder, reed valve, reed valve with YPVS.
- Displacement : 124cc.
- Bore x stroke : 54.0 mm x 54.5 mm.
- Compression ratio : 8.6 ~10.7 : 1.
- Lubrication system : Premix.
- Carburettor : Mikuni TMX38.
- Clutch Type : Wet, multiple-disc coil spring.
- Ignition system : CDI.
- Starter system : Kick.
- Transmission system : Constant Mesh, 6-speed.
- Fuel tank capacity : 8.0 litres.
- Oil tank capacity : 0.7 litres .